Friday, April 28, 2006

Starting Again

Ok, I am not sure who is out there, but, I am going to start my blog again.

Kind of fell of the wagon a bit. I didn't participate in the marathon. Still, I was training for quite some time, and I had accomplished quite a bit. Lost weight, started to feel really good about myself. Although, as my title states, I am starting again.

I stopped working out like I was, gained some of my weight back. I am not really sure what made this change happen, I am sure it was a number of reasons. I am in the process of trying to get my motivation back. I have a new treadmill in my apartment, in my bedroom to be precise. He stares at me every day. I also have a new job. At this place of employment we have a wonderful staffed gym. I have joined a couple of the classes and am on my way to recovery.

So I hope you will join me, on my quest, again..

Til next time

No comments: