Thursday, September 15, 2005

Slowing Down

Isnt if funny how many of us have slowed down in the blogging department. Why is that I wonder. And my theory about Dan's blog is that he will never blog again. Would I win any money for that?

I hope that our marathon can still take place in New Orleans. I was glad to see on the news the other day, that the French Quarter and the Garden district have faired pretty well under the circumstances. One of the things that I have always loved about New Orleans is the beautiful architecture, and the wonderful secret gardens that are hidden within the buildings, it would have been such a shame to lose that.

While my workout routine had somewhat slowed down a bit, it is making a comeback. The guy that I have been seeing is really into allot of the sports activities that I enjoy, and he has joined my gym. So not only are we going to be utilizing the machines, he also loves tennis and basketball and we are going to start doing that at the gym as well.

I am very happy, my divorce in in process, the soon to be ex seems to be getting better, and I am really looking forward to becoming Molly MacGregor again!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I kind of like it too :)

Molly said...

Adolph, dont be silly. Have you ever read my profile? I was born in the US but grew up in Mexico.

Molly said...

Oh. sorry