Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My New Car

Finally, my quest for new (used) car is over. I have been trying to find a car that is reliable enough to get my back and forth as needed when I am not on my cooter scooter. Alas the search has ended.

So far I am in love with it. It has many miles but I am confident it will last me a long time. I need to do a couple minor cosmetic things to it, like clean it! And get a better stereo in it, but for the most part it has been taken care of pretty well from what I can tell. Best thing of all is I own it and no more car payments for me!

So the road is getting clearer and I can see the fog is starting to lift. It is only a matter of time.

2 comments:

Molly said...

silly me, It is a 1989 Toyota Camry, 228K miles, V6 Automatic, completely loaded. Nice shape, clean, needs a new muffler but other than that doesnt need much. Got it for $950 cash. The Bluebook on it is $1500

Jana said...

Congrats Molly!!!!