Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Crotch Rocket

Again, here I am posting after a long absence.

Things are still a bit hectic. I am holding it all together as well as I can. Financial crap just makes everything worse. I dont have a car at the moment, so I am driving my little Honda Metro Scooter, which I call my cooter scooter, to both my jobs. Most the time it is ok except when it is cold and windy, then I freeze my ass off. But for the most part it has been allot of fun to drive. 100 miles to the gallon is worth freezing.

My workouts are starting this week, it is just hard to figure them into my days which are 15- to 18 hour workdays, just trying to fit it all in, but I will.

I hope you are all doing well, and I will blog more soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly,
Glad to hear from you again. I know these are tough times for you but hang in there. I'm here to tell you that you can make it through this.

Keep in touch with folks who can support you through this time. Call me anytime if you want to talk. 405-478-0752
Mary

Molly said...

Mary you are so sweet, thank you