Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Comments of the day

I hope no one minds, but, I have decided to use this site as my writing outlet. I will try and post daily goals, accomplishments, comments, quotes, and finally I will try and write a poem every day. I have been writing poetry for over 30 years and have never found an outlet for it, other than I was once published. Big whoop, I actually dont even remember which poem was published.

I am excited about my new outlet, and hopefully there are people out there that might actually read it, and If I am really lucky, actually enjoy it.

So here goes.


Goals & Accomplishments~

Last night I started with my "training" again. Since I hadn't been to the gym to work out in over a month, I decided to take it slow. I walked the treadmill for about 40 minutes and walked 2.2 miles. I probably should have pushed a bit harder but I didn't.

Tonight is my water aerobics class which is always a blast and I look forward to it every week. I try and attend the water aerobics class every Tuesday and Wednesday nights, I dont always make it, but the intention is there. Tonight I will be there, in my bikini (yeah right).

Tomorrow is the girls wally-ball night, this I am really looking forward to. I have a feeling it will be an awesome work out.

My quote for the day:

"Still haven't found what I'm looking for"-U2 (or have I?)


Poem of the day~

In the distance

I can’t see you now,
but I know you’re there
The shadows and the fog
They are in my way

Time, it stands still
but for a moment

I can feel your presence
Just to loose you again
As you briefly come to me

And though I know you’re here
Somewhere, in this fog
I’ll try to reach you
Before you are totally lost to me

And as I search time after time
Sometimes you seem to flee

Someday I will find you
As I search for the one who

Is me

Molly Olds 4.05


Until next time!

No comments: