Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Goals & Accomplishments~

Ok, so I didn't make it to my excercise class last night. I got an invitation to go to the Nuggets game and I did. However, since I have vowed not to miss my training sessions, I did make it to the gym prior to the game.

Since my last visit to the gym, which was Monday night, I knew I could push myself harder than the measly 2.2 miles I had walked on the treadmill. So last night I sped up my walking and I almost made it to 4 miles. Something strange happened though, I was at 3.8 miles and was pushing to 4 and the treadmill stopped. I even think I heard it whisper to me, "get your fat self off of me already!". Geez, so I stopped at 3.8. Damn machine, I'm using another one next time.

This afternoon is my Weight Watchers meeting, here where I work, and tonight is the wally-ball game, that will be fun.


Quote of the day~

“So many things I would have done but clouds got in my way”-Joni Mitchell

Poem of the day~

Do you know how much you’ve touched me?

The places that you’ve touched me, I never knew before
I’m always very doubtful to walk out of your door

I love to hear your laughter, see your smile
And your hear your voice,

I cannot stay, I wish I could,
I’m not sure I have a choice

And even if I stayed,
You know that you would stray
I know that from your words

And so,

I walk away


Until, tomorrow


Molly-aka MEO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck is wally-ball?

Molly said...

For those of you who dont know what Wally-Ball is. Wally-Ball is Volleyball, played in a racquetball court. Therefore you are able to use the walls and the ceiling to play off of. Very fast and intense.