Friday, July 29, 2005

Thor, may he rest in peace

I am being told that some people are just not getting my posting today, trust me, the article that you pull up is about the sneaky character I have named Thor.



We had a new neighbor recently that met with an untimely death. Thor, he was tall dark, some may have considered him handsome. He spent the days walking along the paths of the complex, kept to himslelf most of the time. Apparently there had been some complaints against him recently. Maybe it was because he was a loner, maybe some didn't like him because he was different. I think he just lost his way, like many of us have done. I never had the opportunity to meet Thor, I wish I had.

His death was featured in the news, here is the link, copy and past in your browser. Thor, may you rest in peace.

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=1b3e4892-0abe-421a-0115-b2b6349fcb02&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, they found that where you live?